3.Source Code Directories
Uli SDK contains the following top-level directories:
- code_gen — java programs that generate c++ source codes for data records, messages, services, and comp apps.
- apps — application source codes of commonly used comp apps and samples.
- utils — a set of c++ source codes that implement fundamental supporting functions.
- services — a set of c++ source codes that implement various services. Services are categorized: core, core_clients, mobility, mobility_clients, and experimental. They are work-in-progress and keep growing.
- Pybinds — python bindings to the comp apps. The generated comp apps include necessary bindings of C++ and Python codes.
- Pyapps — Python and Pyqt5 applications.